[wpforms id=”5880″ title=”false”]
We are seeking a talented and hardworking intern to assist in our web design department. This person will use their knowledge of marketing and design to help our team strategize and create websites for real-world clients.
This person needs to be a self-starter, have an eye for design, be open to critique, be able to problem solve and utilize self-teaching tools and be able to work independently.
- Experience in Web Design (WordPress, Wix, etc.)
- Some experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to work at least 15 hours a week
- Great organization and planning skills
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required):
- Light coding experience (mainly CSS & HTML)
Why you want to join us:
- Work in a fun and creative environment with great coworkers
- Gain a vast amount of knowledge in industry-standard software
- Gain insight into the process of marketing agencies working with real-world clients
- Work to create media for businesses in a huge variety of industries/fields
- Flexible scheduling available